- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped vegan ham (such as Lightlife)
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chiles
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced button mushrooms
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Daiya cheddar
2. Place 1 tortilla in the pan. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheddar, and top with 1/2 cup of the ham mixture. Sprinkle with an additional 2 tablespoons cheddar, then fold the tortilla in half. Cook for 1 minute on each side, being careful not to let the filling spill when you flip the tortilla over. Repeat the procedure with the remaining tortillas, cheddar, and ham mixture.
Add your favorite toppings to round out the meal. These are great with bottled salsa, guacamole, and Tofutti sour cream dolloped on top.
Note: if you want to keep the already-made quesadillas warm while you prepare the others, just place them in your oven at the lowest setting.
4 servings (1 quesadilla), Calories 245
So delicious I gobbled these up in a big dripping mess! The three-ingredient filling is so simple but so delicious that I actually found guacamole and salsa to be superfluous (although only adding on to the yumminess). Add to that how easy these are to make, and they were a sure "5" in my rating system.