- 2 cups shredded and cooked Gardein Tuscan chicken breast (without sauce)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup bottled chipotle salsa (such as Muir Glen)
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan cheddar
- 1/2 cup peeled and diced avocado
- 1/4 cup lite vegan sour cream (such as Vegan Gourmet)
2. Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture onto each tortilla. Microwave the tacos separately, for 30 seconds each.
3. Top each taco with 2 tablespoons tomato, 1 tablespoon cheddar, 1 tablespoon avocado, and 1 and 1/2 teaspoons sour cream, and fold in half to serve.
Well hello there, awesome bite.
A tomato-and-onion salad makes a nice side dish. I copied this recipe tonight, which required nary a change to be vegan.
4 servings (2 tacos), Calories 404
Just yum! I loved the subtle smokiness of the chipotle salsa, which added just the right touch of heat. The rest of this meal was a perfect flavor combination - fresh tomato and avocado, savory vegan cheddar and chicken, and creamy sour cream. A perfect bite, and even better because the meal is so quick to throw together. Sure to become a weeknight staple.