- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup vegan sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 3 Ener-G eggs
- 1/2 cup plain non-dairy milk
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso granules
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
2. Pour the batter into a 6-cup Bundt pan coated with cooking spray, and bake at 350 degrees until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean - it can take anywhere from 35 to 40 minutes depending on your oven, so monitor the last few minutes of baking carefully. I pulled mine out at the 37 minute mark.
3. Cool the cake in the pan for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
Note: A 6-cup Bundt pan is smaller than the standard size you probably already have in your kitchen, so don't make the mistake of using the wrong size. If you can't find a 6-cup Bundt pan, use a regular 9-inch round cake pan instead.
10 servings (1 piece), Calories 192