- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 and 1/2 cups halved seedless green grapes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup salted sunflower seed kernels
- 1/3 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain non-dairy yogurt
- 3 tablespoons vegan sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
2. In a second bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar, and vinegar. Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the broccoli mixture and toss well. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
To round out my picnic menu, I added the chipotle-lime crispy chicken fingers from Gardein, cubed watermelon, potato chips, and big glasses of lemonade.
8 servings (about 1 cup), Calories 175