- 3/4 cup diced Vegan Gourmet mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons pitted and chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces vegan deli ham (such as Lightlife)*
- 16 asparagus spears
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
2. Meanwhile, steam the asparagus and chill until ready to assemble the wraps.
3. Arrange 1 ounce ham and 4 asparagus spears on each tortilla. Spoon 1/3 cup mozzarella mixture over the asparagus, and roll up to serve. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
Round out your picnic with your favorite potato chips and fresh strawberries.
*If you prefer Tofurky to vegan ham, go ahead and swap in for the deli ham in this recipe. Even better, try their peppered Tofurky slices, in which case leave the black pepper out of the mozzarella-and-herb mixture.
4 servings (1 wrap), Calories 230
The fresh herbs in these wraps are just amazing, especially the oregano. As I expected the mozzarella and kalamata were fantastic, but unexpectedly, I also really loved the chilled asparagus. The flour tortilla was the perfect wrap to hold it all together, making this an exceptional sandwich. I have zero changes.