- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons plain non-dairy yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
I particularly liked this rub over Match pork, before cooking the pork in a skillet.
12 servings (1 teaspoon), Calories 3
Taste aside, this rub makes your kitchen smell amazing, when the rosemary and lemon combine. The palate was full of bright rosemary and lemon, and a stronger garlic kick than I expected. All in all, simple and all-purpose, and I look forward to testing it in fancier recipes soon.