- 2 cups coarsely chopped hickory smoked Tofurky deli slices
- 2 cups gourmet salad greens
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons vegan ranch dressing
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
2. Warm the tortillas according to package directions. Top each tortilla with 1 cup Tofurky mixture. Roll up and cut in half diagonally to serve.
This wrap was begging for a summery coleslaw on the side. Try this simple tangy coleslaw: in a bowl, combine 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise, 1/4 cup plain non-dairy yogurt, 1 and 1/2 tablespoons vegan sugar, 2 teaspoons bottled prepared horseradish, 1 teaspoon dry mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Toss with 8 ounces packaged cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw, then cover and chill until serving time.
Finish off your summery meal with bowls of raspberry sorbet - bonus points for fresh raspberries and mint as garnish.
4 servings (1 wrap), Calories 252
The combination of smoked Tofurky and ranch dressing is to die for, and tastes perfect wrapped up in a warm whole wheat tortilla. I would add more corn since it's at its summer peak right now, but the amounts of greens and bell pepper were just right. I believe there were a few herbs, such as dill, in the "mixed greens" I bought, which added exceptional flavor, so if your packaged greens don't contain herbs, consider sneaking some in. I would leave out the green onion, but everything else was exceptional.