For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- 2 cups copped tomato
- 2 cups chopped yellow tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary*
- 2 (15.5-ounce) rinsed and drained cans cannellini beans
2. To prepare the salad, combine the spinach, both tomato varieties, red onion, rosemary, and cannellini beans in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
*If you prefer, substitute 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary for the fresh.
4 servings (2 cups), Calories 207
Fairly standard flavors and Italian dressing, but the rosemary was unexpected and nice, and I loved the fresh tomatoes. The white beans definitely make this hearty enough for an entree, with bread or vegan cheese and crackers on the side.