- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons plain non-dairy yogurt
- 3 tablespoons vegan sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vegan sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups peeled and shredded celeriac
2. Add the shredded celeriac and toss well to coat, then cover and chill for 2 hours before serving. Since the curry powder gave an Indian flavor to this slaw, I decided to serve it with the Indian matter tofu meal from Amy's, making for a no-fuss dinner.
4 servings (about 2/3 cup), Calories 138
Just yum! I'm not even usually one for slaws, but I loved the meatiness of the celeriac in comparison to the more-standard cabbage, and the curry and chewy cherries were simply a delight in every bite.