- 2 cups cooked and cubed Gardein Tuscan chicken breast (without sauce)
- 1 cup chopped Granny Smith apple
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vegan sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2. Whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, black pepper, and cinnamon. Pour over the chicken-apple mixture, tossing well to combine, and serve!
4 servings (1 cup), Calories 207
One bite of this and I was transported back in time to my childhood - to a salad my mom made that must have been nearly identical to this one, except with 'real' versions of everything - chicken, mayo, sour cream - instead of vegan versions. Which is to say: scrumptious. The ingredients blended really well, and the cinnamon was a nice touch. I liked playing around with different bites on my fork - chicken with just celery and raisins, or a piece of apple plus a piece of chicken - to savor the varying tastes to the maximum.