- 2 teaspoons vegan butter
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 6 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
2. Remove from heat and stir in the parsley, lemon rind, salt, and black pepper. This dish is at its best served immediately.
4 servings (3/4 cup), Calories 63
Like cabbage on sunshine! Incredible, bright flavor from the fresh lemon juice and lemon rind. The cabbage was wonderfully tender, and yet retained a pleasing crunch - the perfect consistency, in sum. This dish is sure to win over even cabbage skeptics.